DIY Advice: Easter Egg Vases
We are getting into the mood for Easter, and starting with some crafts. All the bright colours just adds a bit of cheeriness to any space.
Shaves Shopping List:
- Tester pots in various pastel shades. Shaves Colour Collection offer a variety of pastel shades.
- Paint brushes
- Stemless wine glasses / tumblers.
- Foam sponges.
- Natural filler.
- Floral stems.
- Paint your glasses with a primer to help with the adhesion of the paint.
- First paint two layers for a good coverage on the glasses.
- Once dry, simply add “Easter Egg” patterns with paint brushes and foam sponges.
- Once the pattern is dry, fill the glasses with natural filler (oasis) and faux succulent stems.
- Such an easy project to take on but it has such an impact, we love how bright and cheery they turned out! This could also be a fun project for your older kids – or you could even pick up plastic stemless wine glasses and make some with the little ones! The possibilities are endless.